Unfortunately, Outlook 2003 doesn’t allow inserting data from a file into the signature. You should store the entire signature in the external file. Thus, if you use Outlook 2003, you should specify the full signature in the Blogspreading template (including your name, address and goodbyes).
To add the signature generated by Blogspreading to your messages in Outlook 2003, do the following:
- Choose ‚ÄúOptions‚Ä¶‚ÄĚ from the ‚ÄúTools‚ÄĚ menu.
- In the dialog box that appears, click the ‚ÄúMail Format‚ÄĚ tab.
- Click [Signatures‚Ä¶], [New‚Ä¶]
- Enter a title for this signature
- Click the ‚ÄúUse this file as a template‚ÄĚ radio button.
- Click the [Browse‚Ä¶] button and locate the signature file generated by Blogspreading.
Your signature template for Blogspreading should look like this:
Best Regards, Nikolay Tyushkov
¬†Last post in my blog: %title% – %link%